We provide 24 Months warranty for purchases on us.oukitel.com. The warranty period is measured starting on the date the original consumer purchaser received the products.
How to claim your warranty?
Contact Oukitel Customer Service Team at oukitelpower or whatsapp .
Attach a short video to show the issues.
While the Customer Service Representative processes the claim, you will receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form.
If your item is eligible for Oukitel Warranty Policy, you will received a prepaid shipping label*. Please follow the instructions on how to properly package and return the item safely. Please follow the instructions above before you ship out the products.
*Please note that we can only provide prepaid return shipping labels for return packages in the U.S. and Japen. For return in other countries and areas, please contact our Customer Service Team at oukitelpower for more details.
**Instruction on how to properly package and return the item safely.
Oukitel will proceed with replacement 15 business days* after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
*Please note that we can only provide prepaid return shipping labels for return packages in the U.S. and Japen. For return in other countries and areas, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com for more details.
*Please note that delivery is subject to changes caused by force majeure.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
· Non-quality related issues;
· Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
· Items that have been refunded;
· Items that have expired their warranty period;
· Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
· Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
· Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
· Lost or stolen products;
· Free products.
Valid Proof of Purchase
Order number of purchases made through us.oukitel.com;Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.